Love Island 2023 jobs

From award-winning models to footballers: The jobs of the Love Island 2023 contestants

Montel is an account manager and footballer! A double threat!

Before becoming a full-time influencer, like a lot of Islanders do after the show, a lot of the cast have ordinary jobs. The Love Island 2023 cast are no different and the Islanders had some pretty exciting jobs before joining the show, with some making some big money.

A lot of Islanders do end up going back to their day jobs after realising influencer life isn’t for them – so what are these jobs the cast could end up going back to? Here are the jobs of the Love Island 2023 cast.

Jess

Jess worked as an aesthetics practitioner and is CEO of her own beauty clinic Candy Aesthetics in West London. She started her business in 2021 and it offers lip fillers, jaw line contouring and fat dissolving procedures. Jess previously revealed her plan is to set up more clinics in the future.

“As I have my own business I’d really like to work on that side of stuff,” she said before entering the villa. “After the show I’d like to set up more clinics. That’s definitely my goal.”

Sammy

Sammy’s job was a project manager before he entered the Love Island 2023 villa. When going on his first dates on the show, Sammy never really explained what exactly his role entailed. I guess we’ll never know!

Ella

Ella is an award-winning model and had a successful career in modelling before she went into the villa. Before starring on the show, Ella said she had featured in a number of music videos, including Headie One and Burna Boy’s Siberia. Ella appears in the video on a ski lift with Headie One. Quite iconic if you ask me.

Tyrique

Tyrique is a semi-professional footballer and plays for Lewes FC as a central midfielder. Lewes is currently in the Isthmian League Premier Division. Previously to this, he played for Dartford and Dulwich Hamlet.

Leah

Leah runs her own social media marketing agency in Manchester, so it’s safe to say she’ll know what to do and how to capitalise on her Love Island fame after the villa.

Scott

Tyrique isn’t the only footballer in the villa as Scott is a goalkeeper for Shelbourne FC in Ireland. Scott is a 53-rated keeper on Fifa  and before Shelbourne, he played for Bangor City and in English non-league team Northwich Victoria.

Molly

Molly Marsh is a musical theatre performer and has starred in a string of pantomimes over her career. At just 11 years old she auditioned against hundreds of other children and was picked to star in Oliver at the Crucible in Sheffield.

Zachariah

Zachariah is a personal trainer and basketball player. His Instagram is full of photos and videos of him training at the gym and his basketball training. He previously played for Worcester Wolves in British basketball and is a shooting guard.

Whitney

Whitney is an entrepreneur and owns her own wig business. She launched her wig business during her second year of university, calling it Candy Corner.

Whitney said she started up her business after noticing “flaws in the hair industry”. In an Instagram post, Whitney wrote: “Like a lot of us girls I’ve had a passion for hair, however I noticed a lot of flaws in the hair industry that I couldn’t overlook which is why I started Candy Corner in my second year of university.

“The goal was to break traditional beauty standards and social status rooted in the hair industry and build a community that comes together to genuinely support each other through their love of hair.”

Her company offers a range of different products, including frontal and closure wigs. They also sell raw hair, accessories and bundles. Her frontals range from £180 to £210.

Mehdi

Mehdi’s job was a communications manager before he entered the Love Island 2023 villa. He said his job made it difficult for him to find love and settle down. Before entering the villa he said: “I’ve been busy for the last few years with work, and doing my Masters degree but now I’m done with the busy schedule, and ready to find love.”

Catherine

Catherine was a commercial real estate agent before entering the Love Island villa. The 22-year-old has two university degrees,  an undergraduate in psychology and a Masters in sociology as well as real estate. A talent queen!

Mitchel

Mitchel’s job was a gas engineer before he entered the Love Island 2023 villa.

Kady

Kady works as a full time influencer and has been since she originally appeared on Love Island. Prior to her first Love Island stint, Kady was a makeup artist.

Montel

Montel joined the show as a bombshell and has been smitten with Leah ever since. He is a semi-professional footballer for Hemel Hempstead Town FC. He also works as an account manager.

Ouzy

Ouzy was brought back into the villa by Ella after they bonded further following on from working together on a modelling gig earlier this year. As well as being a model, Ouzy plays as a centre forward for Edinburgh City FC. He also plays as a right winger and second striker.

Elom

Elom works as a fitness coach following the launch of his business in Dubai. Prior to that he worked as an investment banker and a financial advisor.

Amber

Amber currently studies graphic communication at the University of the Arts in London and recently uploaded her Amazon storefront. Chasing the bag somehow!

Abi

Abi was brought back into the main villa by Mitchel after they formed a connection during Casa Amor. The 25-year-old is a flight attendant from Hampshire.

Lochan

Lochan is an account manager from Windsor, like Montel.

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.