Whitney wig Love Island

Here’s everything you need to know about Whitney’s wig business that’s just as iconic as her

She came to promote her business and I love that for her x

Whitney entered the villa and proved to be the bombshell the villa needed. Her wit and hilarious ad libs are everything viewers yearn for each year and Whitney has provided the laughs and hasn’t even been in the villa for a week.

When Whitney entered the Love Island villa, she told the Islanders she had her own wig business and she’s been hustling for a while! The entrepreneur has been switching up her hair looks while in the villa and much is to be adored. So how successful is her wig business and how did it all start?

via ITV

She launched the company while at university

Before Love Island, Whitney launched her wig business during her second year of university, calling it Candy Corner. She studied at the University of Hertfordshire between 2016 and 2021 and left with a 2:1 BSc in internet technology and multimedia. An intelligent queen!

Whitney said she started up her business after noticing “flaws in the hair industry”. In an Instagram post, Whitney wrote: “Like a lot of us girls I’ve had a passion for hair, however I noticed a lot of flaws in the hair industry that I couldn’t overlook which is why I started Candy Corner in my second year of university.

“The goal was to break traditional beauty standards and social status rooted in the hair industry and build a community that comes together to genuinely support each other through their love of hair.”

CC Hair offers ‘luxurious and affordable’ wigs

Whitney’s company offers a range of different products, including frontal and closure wigs. They also sell raw hair, accessories and bundles. Her frontals range from £180 to £210.

CC Hair offers same day delivery on a range of products for customers in London. Customers in other areas of the UK are also eligible for next day delivery, with a promise of their order arriving by four in the afternoon.

Her wigs are top tier

The wigs Whitney offers are all top quality and from the looks of the company’s Instagram, everyone is loving it. TikTok star, Ryley Isaac, who appeared on Glow Up season three often buys her wigs from Whitney.

Whitney said she’ll be changing her wigs ‘all the time’ in the villa

When Whitney entered the villa, she was complimented by the other Islanders about how good her hair looked. She told the Islanders she packed 30 of her favourite wigs and brought them into the villa.

“I’ve got a wig business, so I’ll be changing my wigs all the time,” she told the girls.

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.