This is where all the cast of Love Island 2023 went to university and what they studied

Lochan has a first class degree, naturally

The cast of Love Island 2023 really do have it all – they’re the full package, with a bunch of them having university degrees among their lifetime achievements.

We’re getting to know the Islanders quite intensely right now, watching them every night on our screens. We know what gives them the ick, they’re very minor claims to fame, and on screen we’re watching how they crack on with each other. But what about the degrees they have outside the show?

Here’s a rundown of which Love Island 2023 cast members went to university, and what and where they all studied.

Lochan Nowacki

via Instagram @lochan_nowacki

Lochan has a first class degree in business and marketing from Birmingham City Uni. When he wasn’t clearly studying very hard, he also played second team football there.

Catherine Agbaje

The cast members of Love Island 2023 who went to university

via Instagram @catherine_agbaji

When Catherine was announced as part of the Love Island 2023 cast, she revealed she didn’t just have one university degree like the rest of us, but two! Whilst technically she’s not lying, her statement has confused people a little – what she meant is that she has an undergrad, and a Master’s.

Catherine studied at Maynooth University between 2018 and 2021, and came out with a 2:1 level BA Hons in psychology and sociology. She then went to the University of Greenwich to study for a Master’s in real estate development and investment. Catherine now works in real estate.

Mehdi Edno

via Instagram @mehdiedno

26-year-old Mehdi, who now works as a communications manager, has a Master’s degree in communication. When asked why Love Island, Mehdi said he’d been single for over two years because he’s been busy with his degree and work, but is now ready to find “the one”.

André Furtado

via Instagram @dre.furtado

André is an economics grad, and now works as an entrepreneur. He studied at Birmingham City University, and attended his graduation ceremony after he’d been dumped from the villa.

“Business Economics – BA (Hons). Your boy done it, university was a journey that tested me – various times in various manners. But we here, highly blessed – GOD DID,” he posted, a couple of weeks after leaving Love Island 2023.

Zachariah Noble

via Instagram @zachariah_noble97

Basketball player Zachariah went to the University of Worcester. He combined his studies with playing basketball, signing during his uni years for Worcester Wolves. He studied sport, coaching and physical education.

Whitney Adebayo

via TikTok

Bombshell Whitney studied at the University of Hertfordshire, between 2016 and 2020. She left with a 2:1 BSc in internet technology and multimedia. Since then, she’s founded her own wig company, which specialises in luxury hair at affordable prices.

Leah Taylor

via Instagram @leahjtaylorr

Leah currently works as business owner, specialising in social media. However, she’s also a dancer, and said on the show she has a degree in dance. In her career she has danced at the MTV EMAs for Rita Ora and Camila Cabello. According to her LinkedIn, Leah studied dance at The University of Bolton.

Montel McKenzie

via Instagram @montelmckenzie

Montel attended Tennessee Wesleyan University, in Tennessee. In 2020, he posted a picture on Instagram from his graduation captioned: “In a year of chaos, I can only be thankful 🎓”. According to his LinkedIn, Montel studied between 2016 and 2020, and received a BBA degree in accounting.

Amber Wise

via Instagram @amberwse

19-year-old Amber was still a graphic design student whilst she was on the show. She studies at Brunel University London, and also has had a successful netball career there.

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.