Ouzy Love Island

Islander connections and exotic holidays: Inside Ouzy’s footballer life outside the villa

It isn’t just Ella who he knows

Ouzy has made his mark in the Casa Amor villa after having every Love Island viewer swoon over him and his incredibly green eyes. His is already shaking up some strong couples, including Ella and Tyrique as Ella reckons her head could soon be turned by the fellow Scot.

Other than getting ready to cause trouble in Casa Amor, here’s everything you need to know about bombshell Ouzy See.

He is, of course, a footballer

It wouldn’t be Love Island if they didn’t throw in a footballer into the mix… again. Ouzy plays as a centre forward for Edinburgh City, as well as a right winger and second striker. Over his career, he has played for Albion Rovers, Forfar Athletic and Berwick Rangers.

As Ouzy was revealed to be entering the villa, Edinburgh City tweeted: “We want to wish our striker Ouzy See all the best in the Love Island house, behave yourself big man aye?”

Ouzy knew Ella from a modelling shoot they did in Edinburgh

When Ouzy entered the villa, it was revealed Ella already knew him from a previous modelling shoot they did. The pair are both signed to the same modelling agency, which “actively scouts the streets of Scotland to find homegrown talent to develop, motivate, nurture and support.”

Ouzy and Ella’s modelling gig together was a promo video for Room Zzz Aparthotel in Edinburgh.

Ouzy currently has over 20,000 followers on Instagram

Ouzy already had an impressive following on Instagram before he entered the villa and is currently sitting on 20,700 followers. He has over 100 photos on his feed and often features matchday photos, selfies and pics with him friends and family. He doesn’t often share photos of his modelling gigs on his feed, but there are a couple if you can spot them.

He also knows ex-Islanders Josh, Reece and Dale

Alongside knowing currently Islander Ella, Ouzy is friends with some bombshells from over the years. Ouzy knows Josh Mair from season four and Reece Ford from season eight. Bombshells stick together! Love!

Ouzy has also done modelling work with former Casa Amor bombshell Dale Mehmet from season seven. He recoupled with Chloe Burrows before being dumped from the Island a little while later.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.