Kodie Love Island girlfriend

Kodie allegedly told his girlfriend he was going on a ‘work trip’ before entering Casa Amor

Yikes!

Casa Amor bombshell Kodie Murphy has been accused of telling his supposed girlfriend he was going on a work trip before entering the Love Island villa.

The 20-year-old from Birmingham has said he has his eye on Jess in the villa as well as Leah. “Jess is my weak point as I do love a blonde,” he said before entering the villa. Kodie has entered the Casa Amor villa alongside bombshells Ouzy, Zachary, Elom, Lochan and Benjamin.

Sharing a photo of the pair on Instagram, the alleged girlfriend wrote: “As some of you may know Kodie Murphy and I have been exclusive for some time and now I’ve come to find out this ‘work trip’ he was going on was actually Casa Amor.

“[I] couldn’t feel more hurt and disrespected, Kodie you had plenty of time to tell me, however I hope you find what you’re looking for. I wish you luck.”

ITV has previously said being single is a requirement to take part in Love Island.

Ahead of his appearance in Casa Amor, Kodie said: “I love a challenge and can’t wait to bring my flirty, cheeky side out. There isn’t as much pressure when you go into Casa Amor, you can go in and have some fun. I’ll definitely be a little mischievous.”

“I’m going to go in there and be my big, bubbly, cheeky self – I definitely know what I want,” he added. Kodie made it known to the other Islanders he had a type, being blondes, but Jess seems to be more interested in Zachary.

Kodie continued: “You have to lay it on a bit thicker in Casa Amor than the outside, which will be different for me but I am confident in approaching things. I work well under pressure, so no worries there.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.