Indiyah Love Island

Magazine covers and brand deals: Inside Indiyah’s exciting life since Love Island 2022

Aftersun is so much better with her and Sam

Indiyah has not stopped since she appeared on Love Island 2022 and won the hearts of us all during her iconic showdown with Dami at the Casa Amor recoupling.

Since coming in third place, Indiyah has remained on our TV screens and has been slaying hard on social media with all her various projects. From landing some truly iconic brand deals to becoming one of the faces of the Mornign After podcast, here’s everything Indiyah has been up to since appeared on Love Island 2022.

Soon after leaving the villa, she became a marketplace ambassador for PrettyLittleThing

Shortly after Love Island 2022, Indiyah signed a reported six figure deal with PrettyLittleThing to become their first ever marketplace ambassador. The year-long partnership has seen Indiyah promote the marketplace, which allows UK shoppers to buy and sell pre-loved items.

Since then, Indiyah has released her own pre-loved line, appeared on TV adverts and done a number of sponsored posts for the fashion brands.

“As soon as I knew PLT wanted me to support this initiative and be the ambassador for the marketplace, where the focus is on re-wearing and re-selling, which is something that’s important to me, I knew I wasn’t going to turn the opportunity down,” Indiyah said about her partnership with PrettyLittleThing.

“I’ve taken my time coming out of the villa, ensuring I have the best management team on board to help me with my career, but I’m so excited we can finally announce this partnership and share it with everyone.”

She also signed a deal with Boots and became their beauty ambassador

Indiyah’s success didn’t stop there! Before the PLT deal was announced, it was announced Indiyah was Boots’ official beauty ambassador. The former Islander was chosen for her “standout beauty looks”, best known for her glossy lips and eyelashes in the villa.

During her partnership with Boots, Indiyah has produced social media content for them and attending events with the retailers.

Talking about her brand deal with Boots, Indiyah said: “Beauty is a huge passion and obsession of mine, so becoming a beauty ambassador for Boots is a dream come true!

“I spent my time in the villa perfecting my go-to make-up looks, as we were lucky enough to be surrounded by some amazing beauty brands stocked at Boots, including some of my faves like Fenty, No7, NYX and Estée Lauder. I can’t wait to see what the rest of the year has in store.”

Indiyah recently became the face of Abbott Lyon’s summer edit

Indiyah’s latest brand deal is with jewellery company, Abbott Lyon. The former Islander has joined forced with the brand for their summer 2023 edits. Announcing the news on Instagram, Abbott Lyon wrote: “We’ve got a text… and you won’t believe who it was from! We’ve coupled up with Indiyah to bring you the hottest edit of the summer.”

The summer collection includes personalised jewellery and handbags.

Indiyah and Dami are still together!

Indiyah and Dami are still proving themselves to be couple goals and will soon be celebrating their one year anniversary together. Over the past year, Indiyah and Dami have been on epic holidays to countries like Japan, Matla and Iceland. The couple have celebrated milestones together including Valentine’s Day and Christmas.

In November 2022, it was announced the couple were moving in together in an apartment in London.

“So we’re both looking forward to moving in and getting ready for Christmas actually, it’ll be our first one together,” Indiyah said at the time of the news.

Since the winter series, Indiyah began hosting the Love Island: Morning After podcast

After it was announced Maya Jama would be the new host of Love Island, all the hosting duties had a shake up. Taking over from Kem Cetinay and and Arielle Free, Indiyah and Made In Chelsea’s Sam Thompson became the new hosts of the Love Island: The Morning After podcast.

“What a way to start the year,” Indiyah began, announcing the news on Instagram.

“Super excited to announce that I’m the newest Love Island podcast host with the amazing Sam Thompson not only that but an Aftersun panellist alongside Maya Jama and Sam. Honestly such a pinch me moment to be back on your screens again! Ready for the ride and all the drama.”

Her face card has of course, still not not declined

Indiyah was one of the most stunning Islanders to ever enter the 2022 villa and you’ll be pleased to know, her face card has still not declined.

Indiyah is still friends with some of her Love Island co-stars

Indiyah and Tasha has stayed in touch and are still close friends since being on the show. They have been hanging out and taking some truly stunning selfies and Tasha also featured in a video with Indiyah for one of her Boots edits.

She now has a YouTube show with PLT and Nella Rose

Working alongside PrettyLittleThing, Indiyah joined Nella Rose in the pink courtroom and they have their own series on YouTube. The videos are truly iconic and Indiyah is proving to be just as hilarious as she was in the villa.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.