Love Island Molly mum

Okay, here’s what Love Island’s Molly Marsh’s mum actually does for a living

She’s been on Corrie three times!

For weeks viewers have been speculating what Molly Marsh’s mum does for a living, with many guessing whether or not she works for ITV or the Love Island team. This was largely down to a lot of episodes being centered around Molly and it only continued after she was brought back to the villa as a Casa Amor bombshell.

All sorts have been said about her mum’s job role, from being the president of ITV to a producer on Love Island, but it couldn’t be further from the truth.

Here’s everything we know about Molly Marsh’s mum’s job and just how famous she really is.

Molly’s mum, Janet, has played three roles on ITV’s Coronation and has zero connections to soap star Kym Marsh.

She first appeared on Corrie in 2005 as a nurse and then was back again three years later as a receptionist. The following year in 2009, Janet played an ITU nurse on the cobbles.

According to her IMDb, Janet’s earliest credit is in Where the Heart Is as Pippa. Her latest appearance was in 2018 in the TV short Cerulean as a news reporter.

Her other credits include Still Open All Hours, Love, Lies and Records, In the Dark and Bodies.

Talking about her mum ahead of her appearance on Love Island, Molly said: “We already have been very big and of the show. They know how the show works and what it entails. So they are really excited for me and they know how much I love being in a relationship.

“They know that I love being in love, so they do want that for me again, so I can probably leave them alone a bit!”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.