Elom Love Island

Inside Love Island’s Elom’s lavish lifestyle before he turned Catherine’s head in Casa Amor

He lives in Dubai part time

Elom has made his way into the main Love Island villa alongside Catherine and it’s safe to assume his welcome might get a bit of a frosty reception from some of the other Islanders. Catherine was originally in a couple with Scott before Casa Amor but chose to recouple with Elom and the fireworks with sparked during the recoupling.

Viewers didn’t get to learn much about Elom as he was often showering Catherine with compliments, but he is actually incredibly successful and an all round good guy outside of the villa. So what was his life like before he met Catherine? Here’s everything you need to know about Casa Amor bombshell Elom Ahlijah.

Elom had to hustle hard before he became a business owner

A TikTok of Elom has been circulating on social media of him going through all the jobs he had before owning his own business in Dubai. The online fitness coach used to work at H&M, Sainsbury’s and went on to become an investment banker before launching his fitness coaching business in the UAE.

A lot of people have applauded Elom for his “focused” work ethic after managing to achieve his success at just 22 years old. He has his own app called True Gains which is set to be released soon.

“Are you ready for what’s yet to come?” he wrote on Instagram announcing the news. “Are you struggling to achieve your dream physique. Rest assured. I’VE GOT YOU.” He often shares his client’s progress in Dubai on his Instagram page.

He set up his own business Dubai in 2022

Last year Elom “took a rise” and set up his own business after leaving his corporate job as an investment banker. Reminiscing on his progress, Elom wrote: “A new chapter of my life. I’ve lost relationships with friends that I thought were going to last forever but I’ve also met amazing people on this journey I’m on now.

“Nine months ago, I took a risk when I left my corporate job to follow my passion which is owning a business that solely inspires people around the world to become the best version of themselves. I only had roughly 1,000 followers on all social media platforms. I am currently doing everything I wanted to achieve and more. but it doesn’t stop here.

“Being able to leave a positive impact on the people around me has to be the biggest thing I’ve accomplished this year so far. I don’t know what 2023 will bring, but I’m going to carry on the year with full vim.”

Elom currently has over 11,000 followers on Instagram

Elom has two Instagram accounts but the main one he uses is @_truegains. He currently has 11,800 followers on Instagram and over 800 posts. He often shares progress videos of his clients on his page as well as training photos of him. His Instagram follower count will likely continue to grow the longer he is in the villa.

He already knew Andre before entering the show

It seems Elom already had some connections to the 2023 villa as he was friendly with dumped Islander Andre Furtado ahead of his entrance into Casa Amor.

In a video of Elom talking about his jobs over the years, Andre wrote: “coldd!” and Elom responded with heart emojis. Cute! Although slightly awkward because Andre said he was going to wait for Catherine on the outside.

He has had a huge fitness transformation

Elom loves his TikToks! In a video posted to his account Elom showed his fitness journey from when he first started out going to the gym to his current progress. “This is your sign to trust the process,” he captioned the post.

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island 2023 news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.