Winter Love Island 2023 ages

If you can somehow believe it, these are all the ages of the winter Love Island 2023 cast

I’m losing my mind over Haris being born in 2001

Love Island seems to get younger and younger as the years go on and this year a lot of fans are not convinced by how old some of the Islanders have been saying they are. The youngest Islander this winter season is Anna-May at just 20 years old and the eldest is Olivia at 27, but no one seems to be convinced. To put your mind at ease, or to just make you feel really old, here are all the ages of the winter Love Island 2023 cast members:

Ron Hall

Age: 25

Winter Love Island 2023 ages

via ITV

Ron Hall is a 25-year-old financial advisor from Essex. Ron wants to be settled and married by 27 years old, so he better get grafting fast in the villa!

Tanya Manhenga

Age: 22

Winter Love Island 2023 ages

via ITV

Tanya is 22 years old and is from Liverpool. The influencer took time off of her biomedical science degree at the University of Salford to star on Love Island.

Kai Fagan

Age: 24

Winter Love Island 2023 ages

via ITV

Science and PE teacher, Kai Fagan, is 24 years old. The Manchester local went to school with Marcus Rashford and they were in the same class.

Tanyel Raven

Age: 26

Winter Love Island 2023 ages

via ITV

North London hair stylist, Tanyel Raven, is 26 years old and is looking to meet someone outside of her comfort zone.

Haris Namani

Age: 21

Winter Love Island 2023 ages

via ITV

Haris is a 21-year-old TV salesman from Doncaster. His biggest ick is women who have feet bigger than size five, but a lot of people have the ick that he was born in 2001. You can’t have it all! Haris is the youngest boy in the villa.

Anna-May Robey

Age: 20

Winter Love Island 2023 ages

via ITV

Anna-May is the youngest Islander so far on the winter series, and she is 20 years old. Anna said she is still single because she is “fussy and gets the ick easily”.

Shaq Muhammad

Age: 24

via ITV

Shaq is a 24-year-old airport security officer from London. He made fans absolutely lose it when he said he wouldn’t let his girlfriend stop him from finding a wife. A confident king.

Lana Jenkins

Age: 25

via ITV

Makeup artist Lana Jenkins is 25 years old and is from Luton. Lana is fluent in Spanish after having lived in Spain for over 10 years. Iconic.

Will Young

Age: 23

via ITV

Farmer Will is 23 years old and is from Buckinghamshire. Fans will recognise Will from his videos on TikTok, in which he has over one million followers.

Olivia Hawkins

Age: 27

via ITV

Olivia is the oldest contestant on the series so far and is 27 years old. The ring girl and actress has actually body doubled for Michelle Keegan and Emma Watson.

Tom

Age: 23

via ITV

Tom is a 23-year-old footballer from Barnsley and he plays for Macclesfield FC. He described himself as trustworthy and family-oriented.

Zara Deniz Lackenby-Brown

Age: 25

via ITV

Zara is a property developer and model from London and is hoping to spice up the villa by bringing something different to the show.

David Salaka

Age: 24

via ITV

David is hoping to find a partner on Love Island 2023 as well as good vibes and energy.

Love Island 2023 continues at 9pm on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.