Haris Love Island

Say hi to Haris Namani: The Doncaster salesman and youngest lad on winter Love Island 2023

He says he’s after ‘Molly and Tommy success’

After a three year hiatus, we’re finally seeing a load of fit young people get flown over to a South African villa for the return of winter Love Island 2023 – and the Islanders are rolling in thick and fast. One of the fellas heading into the villa for love this year is Haris Namani – a salesman from Doncaster who is ready to scorch things up in winter Love Island 2023. Here’s everything you need to know about Haris Namani before the texts start pinging poolside tonight!

Haris is the youngest lad in this year’s Love Island villa

At 21 years old, Haris is the youngest of the boys kicking off this season. He’s a TV salesman from Doncaster in Yorkshire.

He’s a boxer too!

A quick scroll on Haris’ Instagram shows you where his priorities are – he’s only got 23 posts on Insta and half of them are literally all boxing. He loves sport, saying in his press release “I’m good at any sport; tennis, ping pong… I’m very competitive. If you start doing press ups I won’t stop until you stop.”

He also says he does yoga? A flexible and tranquil king.

This is what Haris says he’s going to bring to the Love Island 2023 villa…

“I’m different, I’m a unique guy, the way I act; confident, not awkward, especially with the girls. I’m friendly, I’m very respectful as well. Anyone who meets me, I don’t think they have anything bad to say about me. I don’t give them that bad impression to say, ‘Oh, I don’t want to speak to him again.’”

He says his friends would describe him as an ‘invite guy’

Haris says he’s a popular and confident lad and, “very funny, memorable as well. I like to be memorable. A lot of people like to do stuff with me. I’m an ‘invite guy’, someone will invite me anywhere. I’m not embarrassing.”

He says he’s never been turned down by a girl and ticks a lot of boxes

Speaking in his press release about why he’s single and how he’d pitch himself, Haris said he’s “Young, inspiring, I have big ambitions in life. Good looking, funny, active – I think I tick a lot of boxes. Enough for a girl to sit down and say, ‘He’s good.’

“I’m not too sure [Why he’s single]. I’ve never been turned down by a girl. I know it can happen, but my strike rate is 100%. I’ve just not found the spark.”

His dream dinner party guest is *checks notes*… Rita Ora

I’m sorry , but Haris choosing his dream dinner party guests as Ronaldo, Floyd Mayweather and Rita pigging Ora is the most chaotic nightmare blunt rotation lineup I’ve ever heard.

He’s got 7.8k followers on Insta

Before the show, Haris nearly has 8k on Instagram – you can follow him at @haris_namanii. Of course expect this to SHOOT up after the season starts.

He mentions Ronaldo in the press release THREE TIMES

His mum thinks he looks like him, he’d have Ronaldo play him in a movie about his life AND he’d have him at his dream dinner party. Are we in need of a restraining order?

Winter Love Island 2023 is on tonight at 9pm. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.