Olivia Hawkins Love Island

Omg, Love Island 2023 contestant Olivia Hawkins was in a promo video for the show in 2019

She’s been chasing the Love Island bag for a while

Eagle-eyed fans have spotted that winter Love Island 2023 contestant Olivia Hawkins was once in a promo video for the reality dating show back in 2019.

In the very first episode of each season, viewers are shown a video of the Islanders leaving their jobs to go into the villa, and back in 2019, Olivia featured in Joseph Garrett’s clip as she orders an ice-cream from him.

Olivia is a 27-year-old ring girl and actress from Brighton. The actress has a few more claims to fame along with her 2019 Love Island debut as she worked alongside Daniel Craig in his latest James Bond film No Time to Die. She is also a body double for Emma Watson and Michelle Keegan.

Olivia said she has never been in a relationship and now feels like she is “really ready to settle down” and find the love of her life. Describing herself, Olivia said she is “a very confident, bubbly person.”

When fans first spotted her familiar face, they all had the sentiment of how “cool” it was. One fan said: “It was just a small gig as an actress but obviously now she is now on Love Island!”

Winter Love Island 2023 starts on January 16th. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.