The first Love Island 2023 twist is here – it’s time to PICK a bombshell to enter the villa

Voting is already open!

The first big twist ahead of winter Love Island 2023 starting has already been revealed, and it includes the public voting for the first bombshell to hit the villa. Voting has already opened, and ITV has given us a look at who the potential Islanders are.

For the first time ever, Love Island is giving the public the chance to choose the first male or female bombshell to enter the villa. The bombshell with the highest number of votes will be chosen. Voting has already opened, and can be found on the Love Island app. The vote closes at 9pm tomorrow, Friday 13th January.

So, who are our two potential bombshells? Let’s meet them here.

Ellie

Age: 25

First bombshells of Love Island 2023 in public voting twist

via ITV

Ellie is 25, from Norwich and works as a business executive. She’s been single for three years, but has said she is now ready to find a husband in the villa. “I fall in love quickly, I can fall in love at the drop of a hat, but I can fall out of it just as quickly,” she said.

“You know when you have the mums of the group when you go out? I’m the one swinging on the chandelier refusing to go home. I’m definitely a good time girl.” She said her biggest ick is overconfident guys and “men who think they can get any girl when they think they are so fit and a 10/10 when in actual fact they are none of the above.” She said she likes confidence, but not arrogance.

Tom

Age: 23

via ITV

Tom is a 23-year-old footballer from Barnsley. He’s hoping to find a keeper in the villa, and has said he is “loyal, trustworthy, family-orientated. I don’t like to just sit in, I like to do fun dates. I’m very protective.”

He’s loyal, and he said this is something he looks for in a partner, too. “My family know how loyal and genuine I am,” he said. “I’d just do anything for anyone and I always treat someone how they treat me. Since my ex-girlfriend, no-one’s really come to me and I’ve thought, ‘Wow’. Until I have that, I’m not really going to settle for less. Not in a bad way, but the next person I get with, I want to marry.”

Let’s get voting!

Winter Love Island 2023 starts on January 16th. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.