Winter Love Island 2023 memes

While you get over how good Maya Jama was, enjoy these 24 memes about winter Love Island 2023

I’m calling it now, Kai is Adam Collard reincarnate

Winter Love Island returned last night and it slapped like no season has done before. The new winter series is taking place in South Africa, and viewers saw the boys stepping forward for the girls in a twist not done before. While Kai may have stole the show by being an Adam Collard reincarnate, fans could not stop talking about Maya Jama as she entered the villa and everyone, Islanders included, lost their minds.

Everyone knows that one of the best things about Love Island, is the opinions, reactions and most importantly, the memes that fans come up with during the show. So whether you’re busy thinking about Maya Jama’s black dress or just how much Tanyel looks like Anna from season five, enjoy these 24 memes about the return of winter Love Island 2023.

1. Let’s go girlies

2. Facts!

3. I am in AWE

4. Loooool

5. My jaw was firmly on the ground

6. My winner x

7. Every single episode!

8. The glitches were too much

9. You are that guy pal!

10. A true queen

11. No need really is there

12. You are a liar, an actress!

13. So here for it

14. She thought she did something

15. Problems always!

16. I see no lies

17. Can’t take back the love that I gave you!!

18. I see it

19. I get it, I really do

2o. I’d crawl into a hole and never return

21. What was the reason!!

22. That’s a queen right there!

23. Omg, I can’t unsee it

24. HAHA be forreal

25. Probably tbh

Winter Love Island 2023 is available to watch on ITV2 tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best winter Love Island 2023 memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.