Meet Zara: The cool-girl property developer who’s the next Love Island 2023 bombshell

She’s also a model, dancer, artist AND actress

Love Island 2023 has just announced the first double bombshell entry – enter Zara and David. This means one thing and one thing only: The heat just got turned up, and the series is going to start to get juicy.

Everyone is going to have the same reaction when they see new Islander Zara: Wow. She is mega talented, stunning, and looks as though she might just be the coolest Islander the show has ever had. So, here’s everything you need to know about Zara Deniz Lackenby-Brown, as she heads into the Love Island 2023 villa.

Zara who is new Love Island 2023 bombshell

Zara in her Love Island 2023 promo shoot

New Love Island bombshell Zara is 25 and from London

Zara Deniz Lackenby-Brown is 25, and a property developer and model from London. When asked why she wanted to be on Love Island, Zara said: “It’s been something that I’ve been thinking about for a long time. My love life is a bit shambolic so it would be nice to date in a different environment as whatever I’m doing at the minute isn’t working.”

via Instagram @itszaradeniz

Seriously, I don’t think there is anything she can’t do

Honestly, I think Zara might be able to do everything. As well as being a property developer and model, she also has her own website which lists her as a creative, described as “a show-stealer who holds the attention from the moment she walks onto the stage”.

Zara has worked in theatre, is a dancer and also has links on her socials to music she has produced. How on earth is she going to pick just one thing to do at the Love Island talent show?

via Instagram @itszaradeniz

Zara says she will bring sass and spice to the Love Island villa, and I don’t doubt that for a single second

When asked what she will bring to the Love Island villa this year, Zara said sass, vibes and good energy. “I’m a massive hype girl, I’m very complimentary so I hope to keep the vibes up in the villa,” she said. “I’ll also bring spice, I’m a bit different and I don’t think there’s anyone in there that’s like me so I reckon I’ll keep things interesting.

“I’m very loving to a fault, I am a Leo and people often think Leos are arrogant but we’re just very self-assured, we love ourselves but we have the same capacity to love other people.”

Zara added she is also a loyal person, but knows Love Island often means you have to put loyalty to one side. “I’m not going to go in there and let the girls takeover because in the past I’ve been like, ‘If you like him, you have him’. I’d be an amazing girlfriend, I’m understanding, caring, fun and sexy,” she said.

Zara said her friends and family would describe her as eccentric, lively, energetic, loyal, kind-hearted. “They would also say that I hold myself to a high regard, I know what I want and I have high standards, I like the best of the best,” she said.

via Instagram @itszaradeniz

What gives Zara the ick?

Right then, what is Zara’s biggest ick? “Players and if someone’s boring and doesn’t have any aspirations or ambition,” she said, “Also guys that aren’t into their fitness and health.”

Before Love Island, Zara studied performing arts at uni

According to her LinkedIn, Zara studied musical theatre and performing arts at Portsmouth Uni, between 2015 and 2018. “I’ve always loved being on stage and performing, I did musical theatre and performing arts at university,” she said.

“I’m fully trained in ballet, tap and jazz and have singing qualifications which led me to get scouted as a model. I’ve since gone onto do lots of modelling and dancing for music videos for UK and global artists, I’ve worked with people like Hardy Caprio, Headie One, Aitch, Tione Wayne and more.” A bit of a flex!

She said that working in the industry she does has made her have “very high standards” but she is also fussy in relationships because of her family, saying her parents have a “great relationship” so she knows what works.

via Instagram @itszaradeniz

She has over 20k followers on Instagram, and her profile is a VIBE

Zara already has over 20k Instagram followers, and I don’t care if the Islanders’ accounts aren’t going to be active this year, you need to go and look at her profile. It’s incredible. I’m talking wall to wall vibes. Her pictures are all gorgeous, colourful and it looks like she lives her best life every day. She has perfect selfies, holiday pictures and outfit pics galore.

Where do you apply to be Zara’s bestie?

Love Island 2023 continues at 9pm on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.