Haris from Love Island 2023 with a girlfriend

Love Island’s Haris says he’s never had a girlfriend but yikes, these TikToks say otherwise

A girl is claiming they were together, and went to Winter Wonderland with her family just weeks ago 😬

As Love Island 2023 got started, new Islander Haris was quick to tell his fellow Islanders he has never had a girlfriend, nor introduced a girl to his family. But, Islanders should know by now that the internet finds out everything. A girl claiming to be his ex, and loads of pictures and videos of him with her, are definitely telling a different story.

One of the first things Haris Namani declared was that he’d never been in a relationship or in love, and almost instantly evidence to say otherwise was dug out. Someone on Twitter found the TikTok belonging to a girl claiming to be Haris’ ex, who had shared loads of pictures and videos of them together.

The clips include them eating out together, going on walks and a video of Haris in bed asleep next to her. There’s also another video, from the same account, of Haris with the girl on an airplane and then on a jetski on holiday.

The original videos are from a girl called Courtney Hodgson, and her TikToks with Haris are still live. The video of her and Haris on holiday was posted in August of last year, and they look pretty loved up. One has the caption: “Days like this 🫶🏼 #jetski #holiday #baecation”. The other video literally calls Haris her boyfriend in the caption, it reads: “Anyone else’s boyfriend shadowbox at any given moment 😂 so content with life 🫶🏼”.

What’s more, last week when the cast was announced, model and influencer Courtney had been commenting on Love Island’s posts about him being in the villa. “Biggest game player going, leaving me for a TV show and I called it from the second he left me,” she said.

Despite Haris saying in the villa he’s never had a relationship, let alone one that has reached the meeting the family stage, Courtney has previously claimed that just weeks ago she and Haris went to Winter Wonderland with her family.

Before entering the villa, Haris attempting to clap back, saying he “didn’t see her as a girlfriend”. He told The Sun: “I didn’t see her as like actually being my girlfriend, we were just sleeping together and then I just called it off. She never saw my family, she never came to my house or anything like that.

“She never had that privilege. I never wanted that to happen. I didn’t leave her for the show because I didn’t see her as being my girlfriend. We were sleeping together and then it ended, and that’s it.”

Umm, this is awkward?

Love Island 2023 continues at 9pm on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.