David Love Island

David is the Essex lad ready to put 100 per cent into the girl he wants on Love Island 2023

There’s just something about Essex men in the finance industry 😍

It’s the third day of winter Love Island 2023 and another bombshell is entering the villa! David Salako is getting ready to make moves on the girls in the villa, hoping to steal one of the Islanders from the boys, leaving someone with the risk of being dumped. The Essex boys are now a duo as David is joining the Islanders in tonight’s episode, alongside another bombshell, Zara. Here’s everything you need to know about David Salako, as he heads into the South African villa on winter Love Island 2023.

David Love Island

David in his Love Island 2023 promo shoot

David is 24 years old and is from Essex

David is a 24-year-old money adviser from Essex. He is on Love Island hoping to meet someone that he can bond with and is really excited to get to know the Islanders. Speaking with ITV before entering the villa, David said he hopes to bring “good vibes and energy” into the villa. Honestly, is there an Islanders who wants to bring something else?

via Instagram @davidsxalako

He says he is a really good judge of character

Every Islander has an unusual skill they claim to have, and this time round David says he is a good judge of character. He said: “I’m a really good judge of character. I feel like I can read someone. I haven’t got any qualifications for that but…”

David is still single because he is very picky

There’s no harm in being picky, but there’s no time in Love Island so David may have to pick up the pace when it comes to choosing his person in the villa. David said: “I haven’t met the right one yet. The person you’re going to meet is never going to be perfect, but I’ve got my standards.”

David Love Island

via Instagram @davidsxalako

People who sing along to songs badly gives him the ick

When asked what gives him the ick, David said girls who sing along to songs messily, especially if it’s Wonderwall. It’s understandable David may not be keen on that seeing as he revealed he loves to sing, but will never do it in front of people. I guess we’ll have to wait for the talent show!

Love Island 2023 continues at 9pm on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.