Jeepers Creepers

By on

The shocking fashion disaster

They’re not heels, they’re not boots, they’re not wedges. They’re CREEPERS!

Bitches be trippin’ from new heights

An ugly shoe with a totally unnecessary platform covering the entire length of the sole. Originally Creepers were 3cm thick, but are now available in 5cm and even have a wedge version with a heel of 5 inches.

So what’s the need to add 3cm or 5cm to your height? Unlike heels or wedges they do not flatter your legs or give the impression of toned pins, nor do they project an image of class or elegance.

Ironically, your standard red brick is 5cm thick, so you’re basically paying to have bricks stuck to the bottom of your feet, which your dad would’ve made you for free.

Some people have one leg significantly shorter than the other and have specially-made shoes to add height to the lacking leg, so is this where the idea for Creepers came from?

To make matters worse… they even come in leopard print

They’ve crept onto our high street, they’ve crept into some unfortunate wardrobes, they’ve crept out of practical medical devices and now they’ve crept into ‘fashion’. Now they’ve made a big entrance into the start of The Tab’s Top Fashion Disasters list.

PLEASE NOTE: Do not attempt to quietly creep around in Creepers, the very opposite effect is achieved.

• bristol uni student

what would be better is if the uni just removed the fine from bursaries received from the uni.

it would be interesting to see how much profit each uni library system makes- if students knew that libraries were losing money (therefore less books can be bought) then I think students would be more likely to pay fines or give books in on time (but there are sometimes very good reasons as to why people can’t give library books back on time)

• ZC

What is this substandard piece of tedium from Sheffield doing on the page of Oxford Tab?

• Josh

• Burger nips

Terrible article

• Matt

This qualifies as an article how?

You’re missing:
    The Madman
    The Pacifist
    The Warmonger
    The Brinkman
    and my personal favorite – The Coaster

• worstarticleever

shittest article ever

• OB

Heads up, both have been found. Don’t waste your time.

Heard something newsworthy?

By , Cardiff Features Editor of The Tab on

Meet the Taly South fresher who lap dances to fund her lavish lifestyle

Apparently the money is insane

By , Cardiff News Editor of The Tab on

Ninjah has released a new track – Voice of the Nation

It’s already got 3,784 hits on YouTube

By , Contributing Editor on

What’s more important: Face or body?

Pretty face, average bod > average face, fit bod

By and on

What is the best all-girls school in the country?

‘Millie can I borrow a tampon?’

By , Contributing Editor on

All things considered, doing DofE Gold is quite weird

So many blisters

By on

London’s plubs are the best thing about UK nightlife right now

(It’s a pub and a club mixed together)

By , Contributing Editor on

We asked guys whether they prefer thongs or french knickers

The finer things in life

By , Chief Reporter on

Your gluten free diet is killing the wheat industry

Bread just makes me bloat