Harry Styles will star in nude sex scenes in new Brighton based film ‘My Policeman’

Harry Styles is reportedly ‘excited’ for the challenge

Harry Styles is set to star in upcoming film My Policeman, which is being filmed in Brighton, and a movie insider has revelaed Harry will partake in multiple sex scenes, as well as go nude on screen.

Recently there was speculation filming had already begun after The Argus reported a Kings Road along the seafront will be unavailable to vehicles on 7 May.

The feature film is set in Brighton and will also star Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild award nominee Emma Corrin, who was nominated for he portrayal of Princess Diana in The Crown.

The movie insider told The Sun, “Harry will be having sex on screen and they want it to look as real as possible,” before adding that the plan is to shoot two sex scenes between Harry and actor David Dawson, “then another scene where Harry is naked on his own. Harry is throwing himself into this new role and is really excited about the challenge, even though it’s a daunting task. He always wants to do things that people wouldn’t expect and challenge what people think about him – and this film will really do that.

“Not much is going to be left to the imagination,” the insider said.