Image may contain: Nature, Outdoors, Yard, Puppy, Lawn, Pet, Golden Retriever, Canine, Animal, Dog, Mammal, Plant, Grass

Sussex Dog Walking Society are walking for charity

There will be at least 20 dogs present

You might be having a ruff time with deadlines or perhaps you're just feeling a bit melan-collie with the awful weather, but that certainly doesn't matter this weekend. What does matter is that our very own Sussex Dog Walking Society are hosting a dog walk where all proceeds go to charity. How pawsome!

The walk shall be taking place this Sunday 17 November and shall begin at 12pm, where everyone – doggos included – shall be meeting on the ACCA Lawns on campus. From there, the group shall be walking up to Ditchling Beacon for lots of fetch, chase and cuddles!

You do not need to pre book a space or buy a ticket to attend as everyone is welcome. However it is asked that everyone bring at least one pound to be donated to charity. All the proceeds shall be going to the Sussex Small Dogs Rescue, a charity focused on rehoming small dogs that have been rescued, often from overseas.

Image may contain: Canine, Pet, Animal, Mammal, Clothing, Apparel, Grass, Plant, Person, Human

Such a small floof!

There shall of course be plenty a pup for you to play with, with there being an estimated 20 dogs present on Sunday, possibly more. If you have a dog of your own then you are of course welcome to bring them along too.

So what are you waiting for? It would be pretty far-fetched for you to miss this event so cancel all of your library plans and invite your mates to the Facebook event here because, let's face it, who doesn’t want to go to this event?

Image may contain: Police Dog, Apparel, Clothing, Dog, Animal, Mammal, Canine, Pet, Grass, Plant, Person, Human

To see all the best puparazzi pics, be sure to follow them here @sussexdogsoc