Gorillaz to play at the Brighton Centre on Humanz Tour

The future, it’s coming on

Hide Images

After a six year hiatus, Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett are back with their virtual band Gorillaz; a new album and the Humanz Tour. The band are set to play The Brighton Centre on Monday the 27th of November 2017.

Last week saw the release of the band’s long awaited album ‘Humanz’. After a secret show played at Printworks, London in March the Humanz Tour has been announced with five UK dates including Brighton, Glasgow, Manchester, Birmingham and Greenwich.

Ticket prices are expected to be between £46.80 and £59.40 and go on sale May 5th at 9am. The Humanz tour is expected to bring all the animated characters of the band to life with Murdoc Niccals (bass), 2D (vocals), Noodle (guitar) and Russel Hobbs (drums) all making an appearance.

Alongside the characters will be Damon Albarn, Jamie Hewlett, and the Gorillaz live band, including special guests from the bands featured artists.

Tickets are anticipated to sell out as their headline show at Dreamland Margate this summer was sold out in under ten minutes. However, if you purchase the Humanz album before 5pm today you will receive first access to UK tour tickets. You can check out the album here.