There’s a Pokemon Go pub crawl tonight in Brighton

Every bar and pub that is a Pokestop will be a drink stop

Brighton is to play host to a Pokemon Go themed pub crawl, complete with Pokemon themed drinking games, dress up, and punishments for those who miss catching Pokemon.

The first of it’s kind in Brighton, the event is run by three guys with one of them quitting their job to commit to creating a amazing event.

Former Ibiza party organiser, Keith Tomlinson, is the host of the bar crawl along with Jack and Reece who will be aiding him to make sure that it all goes smoothly.

Speaking to The Argus he said: “I love to party and I love to play Pokemon Go, I think it’s going to be great fun.

“I think the game is a great way to get people outside enjoying the weather and meeting new people.

“If Friday goes well I hope to make it a regular event.”

Keith, the organiser of the pub crawl

Keith has disclosed that awards will be given to the best dressed and there will be something planned if anyone catches a Charizard. The actual route is still a secret however it will be starting at The Font on Union street.

Rules are pretty simple. Pokestops which are bars or pubs will be included on the bar crawl, people are encouraged to dress up, and aggressive behaviour will be ‘Poked off course’.

Tickets are on sale now. You can grab them here for £6, you can see more on their website here, and you can also see their Facebook group here