Pewdiepie kicked out of Brighton home for being noisy

The YouTube star was called a ‘Faggot’ by landlord

Felix Kjellberg, also known as Pewdiepie, was ordered to leave his rented Brighton flat after a noise complaint.

The most subscribed YouTuber was confronted by a disgruntled landlord during the recording of a video for being too loud.

The neighbour knocked on Pewdiepie’s door to express his annoyance at the noise they were making who were recording in their much larger kitchen rather than the soundproof studio they usually record in.

The video below shows what actually happened. The landlord is hard to make out however you can hear him call Pewdiepie and his team ‘Faggots’ and tensions rose slightly.

Soon after, Pewdiepie was given a eviction notice to leave on the 29 July and claims he was given the noise complaint form after the eviction notice, sparking confusion.

Pewdiepie goes on to explain that he records during the day as limit the disturbance to his neighbours but was shocked when the noise complaint claims he makes noise between 11pm-7am. Pewdiepie already has a new location set up and says ‘Fuck you Landlord, I could buy this house I don’t need you’.

Pewdiepie claims on Twitter that the landlord thought that they were having loud ‘Gay sex’ and was queue for him to go down to call him a ‘faggot’. Pewdiepie replies later in his video:

“If you’re gonna be a landlord in Brighton, the gay capital of UK, maybe try not be a fuckin’ prejudiced piece of shit, how bout that?”
Felix is widely considered to the the world’s biggest internet star with Forbes claiming he earned $12 million last year. He currently has 45 million subscribers on YouTube and averages around 3 million view each video he creates.  Pewdiepie moved to Brighton in 2013.

The notice served to Felix