Student caught masturbating in library

Male student seen doing the five-knuckle-shuffle in Sussex library

Come again?

Place: Ground floor of the Library.
Time: 20:30 on a cold Wednesday evening.

Second year student Maria Andreou told the Tab: “I dared to think that it would be just an ordinary evening in the library… But no.

“The guy was sitting on a computer pretending he was reading a presentation or something.

“He first took off his shoes and then used his jacket to cover almost all his body and head.

“He was clearly trying to make himself not obvious I guess, but the whole thing just looked way too suspicious.

Last year, a young gentleman was seeing watching pornography in the library

“He did notice at some point that I looked at him and noticed that something was going, but I guess he didn’t care, so he kept on ‘hard-working’.

“When I made sure that he was actually masturbating, I reported that to the security.

“The security guy went to check it out but he said to me that he hasn’t noticed anything like that. A bit later the second security guy went there again.

“I am not sure whether or not he said anything but a but a bit after that, the loser left.

“He came back like 10 mins later, picked up his stuff and he finally left”.

The USSU Welfare-Officer, Rianna Gargiulo, is holding a meeting with the library to “make sure this doesn’t happen again”.

The Sussex Spotted Facebook page have revealed a few sexual antics taking place in the library over the last few years.

Most notably the great study-room sex scandal of 2013.

For more from The Tab, like our Facebook or follow our Twitter.