Your last minute Halloween outfit sorted

You probably already have it

Halloween celebrations have already begun for many of us, but with all the parties and last minute nights out, it’s easy to end up short an outfit or some extra cash.

Still, it is possible to find a costume in your own wardrobe that will have you ready straight away and won’t cost a penny.

GEEK CHIC

Oldie-but-goodie. Any shirt and shorts combo can be teamed with some braces and hipster glasses and you’re done in five minutes.  What could be better?

PRO FOOTBALLER

You don’t have to support a team to have the odd football top lying around – or to find someone who does. Also, you get to wear trainers for the whole night with no judgement – definite winner.

CAVE MAN/WOMAN

Taking anything with animal print and adding it to your outfit has you pretty much covered.  Tip – this club was made by putting old tights over a wine bottle, so don’t worry about anyone stealing your drink.  You’re welcome.

COWBOY/GIRL

Buying that hat for five euros on holiday during the summer really was a good investment.

FLOWER POWER

If you still wish it was summer, this one’s for you.  Any sort of summery/flowery/floaty clothing will send your outfit straight back to the 70s.

WHOSE A SEXY WITCH

No outfit at Halloween should be just for the girls.  None.  At.  All.

[email protected]

NOW WATCH:
The Tab Strathclyde