Craig David is coming to Glasgow

Let me fill you in on it

This is the year of Craig David and your opportunity to be part of it is now!

Craig David has announced his first UK arena tour for 15 years titled “Following My Intuition” and he is bringing it to Glasgow, but you better be quick as you’ve only got 8 days to get your tickets as they go on sale on September 23rd.The Glasgow leg of the tour will be visiting the Hydro on Monday 3rd April.

The tour will also visit cities across the UK, kicking off in Cardiff on March 16th and continuing onto Liverpool, Manchester, Aberdeen, plus many more and finishing in Dublin on April 7th.

CD told his fans how excited he was to announce the tour when he said: “I’m beyond excited to announce this tour! It’s been 15 years since I did an arena tour here in the UK and I want to enjoy every single second this time around. I don’t take anything for granted and this tour honestly means the world to me.”

“I have no words for how amazing this year has been for me and I want to thank you all for the incredible love and support you have shown me. I can’t wait to see you on tour!”

The tour will also feature support from new British artist Lauren Faith. CD’s new album will be out on September 30th.