A bangin’ new app

Something new has arrived in the app store, distributing Casanova tips and condoms in its wake. The “Down to Bang” app promises to “anonymously find friends who are down for […]

Something new has arrived in the app store, distributing Casanova tips and condoms in its wake. The “Down to Bang” app promises to “anonymously find friends who are down for the night”, apparently helping turn the walk of shame into a stride of pride.

The site lets you select Facebook friends who you would be “down to bang”, however they only find out if they’ve selected you and if you’ve selected them too. Perfect for tiny student towns where it’s likely you’ll run in to last night’s endeavor at Tesco, Taste, the library, the Lizard (again…) etc. etc. etc.

The Californian students behind the app say they created it to make casual sex “easier”. They said, “By being honest and forward, we’re taking the no bullshit approach. One night, we were shooting the shit about how online dating is broken. What a lot of people want is just to skip all the shit and get to the sex.” Now that’s a business plan.

Whether the hype is deserved of the new must-have “social” app is not yet apparent, although maybe you should download it, you know, just in case…

<a href=”http://polldaddy.com/poll/6883506/”>Would you ever use this app?</a>

Image courtesy of am2pmnews.com