DONT WALK photography competition

DONT WALK and  Lomography have come together to host the UK Analogue Photogaphy Award from the 5th Decenber until midnight on the 22nd January. The competition is open to people of […]

DONT WALK and  Lomography have come together to host the UK Analogue Photogaphy Award from the 5th Decenber until midnight on the 22nd January. The competition is open to people of all ages and they are accepting submissions from both professional and amateur photographers.

Each photographer can submit as many photos as they like by either emailing them to [email protected], or by posting them to 1 Abbotsford Place, St Andrews, Fife, KY16 9HQ.

Lomography have donated three cameras to award as first, second and third place prizes, and the winning photographer will be interviewed by a number of blogs and magazines, including Pictures Music and Lomography amongst others. DONT WALK will be exhibiting the winning submissions in Edinburgh in February.

To officially announce the award there will be an opening exhibition at Mitchell’s Deli from 12th December which will run until Friday 16th December, which is open to both students and local residents of St Andrews. 

Written by Tom Curry, standout writer