JACK FROM LOVE ISLAND IS COMING TO OCEANA!!

Literally meet the Jack to your Dani

No matter what you were doing this summer, it's almost guaranteed that you were unable to avoid Love Island. And even if you weren't one of the 3.6 million people who watched the final, you probably still know who Jack and Dani are.

The couple (who were clearly the best, let's be real) won with a massive 79.6% of the public vote, easily making them the favourites of the series.

We are all so proud of our boy Jack and his new girlfriend @danidyerxx ❤️❤️ The new King and Queen of Love Island!

A post shared by Jack Fincham (@jack_charlesf) on

Other contestants, such as the infamous Adam have released dates of their UK tours and appearances. But the one we've got our eye on is Jack's appearance at our very own Oceana!

Had a great night with my brother and stepdad. Thanks for the support at viper rooms in Harrogate it’s been amazing and family time is special time. Xx

Jack will be appearing on the 16th August (just 2 days away!!) for a wild night at Oceana Southampton and you can get your tickets here before it's too late! Just don't get to close or Dani might have something to say…

University of Southampton