Southampton students launch cycle charity

Bike4Charity is a fledgling company that has been set up by two students – one from Southampton University. Having had over a decade of cycling experience between the leaders, they […]

Bike4Charity is a fledgling company that has been set up by two students – one from Southampton University.

Having had over a decade of cycling experience between the leaders, they have decided to branch out from their own endurance bike rides to offering 3 national and international events in their first year of business! Their first event; the London to Paris 24 Hour Charity Challenge, has been launched exclusively to Southampton University and associates of Southampton city. The riders include 5 third year students: Alex Lindfield, Beth Dancer, Jack White, Ranveer Johal and Sam Snell who are all raising a minimum of £400 for their individually chosen charities.

If you want to take part in any of Bike4Charity’s future events please visit their continually updated website on: www.bike4charity.co.uk. They will be putting on a London to Yorkshire ride to see the start of the infamous Tour de France in July, as well as ride the second 200km (125mile) stage. This is a week long event and applications will be open shortly for this team-building event plus information will be released for their very limited TransAlps trip in late August.

B4C at the end of their Athens To London cycle last summer

Please check out the B4C cyclists’ individual fundraising pages.