Youtube goes PRAWN CRACKERS for "Chinese Food"

Rebecca Black was just the beginning. Two years ago, the world watched in awe as the sassy tween walked us through the tribulations of a typical twelve-year-old’s Friday.  Her musings […]

Rebecca Black was just the beginning.

Two years ago, the world watched in awe as the sassy tween walked us through the tribulations of a typical twelve-year-old’s Friday.  Her musings on bowls, cereals and car seating arrangements were right up there with Plato and Aristophanes; it was clear the world would never be the same again.

Now her producer, Patrice Wilson, has followed up with a new schlock-pop video that will blow even Rebecca out of the water.

Alison Gold’s ‘Chinese Food’ went viral on Youtube yesterday, racking up 1.5 million hits by midnight.  The charming story follows a young girl (Gold) obsessed with “chow m-m-m-m-mein” and generally displaying a nuanced and sensitive appreciation of Chinese culture.

Happening upon a Chinese restaurant, she locks eyes across the room with an adult man (Wilson) dressed in a full-size panda suit, who is soon dancing with geishas (that’s Japan!) and posing with Monopoly money at the tween girls’ sleepover.

Did you spot the hair-raising outdoor tickling scene?  Some things cannot be unseen…

But the best is still to come: eclipsing all the implied paedophilia and casual racism that has gone before, is Wilson’s incomparable rap interlude at 2:15.  Tupac and Biggie eat your hearts out, it doesn’t get much bigger than this.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWLhrHVySgA]