Image may contain: Team, Female, Underwear, Lingerie, Clothing, Patient, Massage, Leisure Activities, Dance Pose, Dance, Person, People, Human

Newcastle societies and Sabbs strip off for RAG’s 2018 nude calendar

It’s so cheeky

Newcastle Raising & Giving Society have worked their magic yet again on campus and have released a 2018 nude calendar. There are 13 photos in the calendar: a front cover with the Sabbs and RAG presidents and then a different society for each month of the year. The societies include NUSSC, Dance, NUTS, Fencing, Maths, Women's Rugby and Cycling.

The calendar is raising money for Look Good Feel Better, an international cancer support charity that helps women and teenagers manage the visible side effects of cancer treatment. They hold free confidence boosting skincare and make-up workshops and Masterclasses for women undergoing treatment for any type of cancer.

Image may contain: Parade, Crowd, Swimwear, Clothing, Bikini, Vehicle, Transportation, Bike, Bicycle, Person, People, Human

Jonny Hall, RAG Co-President, told The Tab: "The RAG naked calendar is a fantastic opportunity for us to showcase some of the societies and clubs we have on offer here at Newcastle. It’s great to see so many people who are keen to strip down for charity.

"Once again we’re supporting Look Good Feel Better, who do incredible work to improve the lives of women suffering from cancer. It’s a lot more stressful than we initially thought to arrange 13 different photo shoots with the societies, sabbatical officers and photographers, so we’re incredibly grateful to all of them for taking part, some of them really went all out to bring us some brilliant photos!"

Image may contain: Team, Leisure Activities, Dance Pose, Dance, Person, People, Human

The calendars can be bought and collected until 5pm today in the Lounge or everyday next week in Luthers 12-2pm.

The calendars cost £7 and can also be purchased here.

Take a sneak peak of some of the shots:

Image may contain: Team, Swimwear, Clothing, Bikini, Tribe, Person, People, HumanImage may contain: Woman, Girl, Female, Blonde, Person, People, HumanImage may contain: Swimwear, Clothing, Bikini, Sports, Sport, Athlete, Vehicle, Transportation, Bike, Bicycle, Person, People, Human

Photo credits: Henry Fenton (Cycling), Ivy Peng (Triathlon), Holly Rich @_nettlesoup and Aaron Cheng @chengmiester (NUSSC), Sam Midwood (Women's Rugby), Charlotte Astley (Dance)