Image may contain: Night Life, Night Club, Club, Troop, Team, Soldier, Military Uniform, Military, Army, Party, Make Out, Person, People, Human

Prepare for your best week ever: The Tab Newcastle are taking over Club Trop

It’s going to be TABulous

Tomorrow the Tab Newcastle are teaming up with Club Trop at Floritas to revolutionise your fav Monday night. This will be your classic classy Monday night in the Toon, but with a Tab twist.

Image may contain: Night Life, Night Club, Club, Person, People, Human

You could be this happy…

On the night you will be able to enter one of our fabulous competitions where you could win a big old bottle of Grey Goose vodka at Spy Bar. All you have to do is like The Tab Newcastle's Facebook page, like this status and tag a friend to join you with the Tipsy Tea:

COMPETITION TIME! WIN: A Tipsy Tea evening for two at 97 & SocialA 1.5 litre bottle of Grey Goose vodka and a…

Posted by The Tab Newcastle on Friday, November 24, 2017

Entry will be £5 and also tomorrow the Fight Night Contenders will be having their official weigh-in and trash talk session before the fight on Thursday. It's all hotting up.

So whether you're wanting to party away those mid-term blues or rave it back to first year, attend Club Trop Tab's takeover tomorrow to feel the heat.