Spy on the Wall: Tab Blind Dates

DING DING DING: Round 2

Our mission to make the tooners tash on continues.

Is there a better way to meet the love of your life than drinking a large glass of the house white and a platter of fully-loaded nachos? I think not. We’ve hooked up with Spy Bar to provide the blind daters with a free dinner and drinks to see if the sparks will fly.

This week, we took two of the finest young men in Newcastle off the market for one night only, and caught up with them individually the next morning to hear all the juicy details.

Let’s meet the daterz.

Louis, Second year Politics

Elliot, Third year Urban Planning

Louis’ Verdict:

What were your first impressions of him?

They were good, he a was wearing a jacket/jumper thing I wanted to steal.

All the best couples share clothes. Would you swipe right for him?

Yerp!

Were there any awkward moments?

Not really tbh, it’s always a little awkward at first on any date but we just got a drink and then it was fine!

What did you like about him?

How easy to talk to he was, we just kept the conversation flowing for like two hours.

That’s impressive! Was there anything you didn’t like about them?

Ummmm, nothing really.

If Elliot was a celebrity, who would he be?

Lucas Till maybe, the one from the Hannah Montana Movie.

Dreamy. Snog, marry or avoid?

Snog.

Would you like to see him again?

I’ll see him again anyway as we have a fair amount of mutuals! So yea.

If you were to message him again, would it be for a date, a booty-call or to hang out as pals?

Hanging out as pals would be chill.

Did you kiss?

Nope.

If he tried to give you a cheeky kiss, would you oblige?

Ha, alright nosey. That’s for me to know and him to find out.

Elliot’s verdict

Nice chap. Smiley and really easy to make conversation with. We’ve had an encounter before.

Would you swipe right for him?

I did last year lol and I would again.

#NoRegrets. Were there any awkward moments?

None! We both just chatted for about two hours and we didn’t get awkward at all.

What did you like about him?

We had a really good bitch-sesh about someone we both know of. I like a good bitch-sesh. Oh and he had a Ralph cap on and it was v nice.

As the old saying goes, being able to bitch about someone together is the key to a healthy relationship! Was there anything you didn’t like about them?

No, nothing!
If Louis was a celebrity, who would he be?

Jamie Oliver. He’s a good cook (apparently) and also has a cute beard going on.

Snog, marry or avoid?

Probs snog.

Would you like to see him again?

We’ll see each other again on a night out or at a party. We have lots of mutual mates.

Good looking guy but hang out as pals. He had great chat and I had a great time.

Did you kiss?

Nah.

CALLING ALL SEXY SINGLES: if you, or anyone you know would like to get involved in a Tab blind date, email us at [email protected] or message our Facebook page.