Tommy Fury spotted topless and ‘downing Ciroc’ at Liverpool student night

TikTok videos show Tommy standing topless and beating his chest in a private booth

Love Island star Tommy Fury was spotted out in Liverpool club Moloko on Tuesday’s student night.

A TikTok video of him shows Tommy standing topless beating his chest from a private booth whilst onlookers filmed and cheered at him.

The video has now had 1.4 million views on the site.

@reecek1234Tommy fury in Liverpool 😂 #fury♬ original sound – Reece Kerr407

A Liverpool student who was at the event told The Tab that Tommy “was downing Ciroc and getting spurred on by other people in the club”.

Another student who was present said: “It wasn’t a planned appearance but as soon as people began spotting [Tommy] it went crazy”.

In the videos posted on TikTok Tommy looks quite out of it, and keeps licking his lips. He’s also repeatedly hitting his chest and extending his arms out to the crowd in front of him.

@katiedawson_xPoor Tommy probably wanting a night out. Literally soo mad. #liverpool #tommyfury♬ original sound – Katie

Liverpool DJ Josh Samuel says he was playing when Tommy Fury arrived, and apparently Tommy kept asking him to play grime music.

He tweeted saying it was the “weirdest Tuesday night”, with “Tommy Fury turning up, taking his top off and roaring at the crowd, whilst consistently asking me to play grime”.

@dxnm2001#fy #fyp #foryou #tommyfury #boxing #jakepaul #nightclub Tommy fury in Liverpool 😂

♬ G.A.B – Gill (길) / BoA (宝儿)

The Tab has contacted Tommy Fury’s representatives for comment.