UOL vs. LJMU sound clash: A battle for the Baltic Weekender spotlight!

Student DJs – showcase your skills at 24 Kitchen Street on March 19th and compete for a chance to play at Baltic Weekender!

Attention! Are you a DJ with skills to showcase? On March 19th, the University of Liverpool (UOL) and Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU) will face off in an electrifying sound clash at 24 Kitchen Street, where it’s all to play for.

In collaboration with Liverpool’s finest sound system @polyoneaudio, talented DJs from both universities will go head-to-head, spinning beats and competing for the chance to play at Baltic Weekender. Students from both universities who love to make music will have the opportunity to spin decks against each other from 9pm until 3am. Whether you’re purely there for the tunes or can’t give up an opportunity to take down your rival uni, this is a battle you won’t want to miss!

Don’t miss out on your chance to get involved and show Liverpool what you’ve got – this opportunity is open to everyone! So spread the word, don’t forget your USB’s, and get ready to witness the ultimate sound clash showdown.

Whether you’re Team UOL or Team LJMU, come out and support your university as they vie for victory on the dance floor. Tickets to the event can be found here.

This is an opportunity you won’t want to pass up. Submit a 15minute mix via email to [email protected] or DM @ljmudjsociety on Instagram.

See you down the front!

Featured Image via @ljmudjsociety on Instagram.