University of Liverpool to host conference to ‘debate and deconstruct’ Taylor Swift’s work

Meet the local team

Liverpool student woke up Palestine encampment at 3am blasting Rule, Britannia! on speaker

The man accused a protestor of ‘trespassing’ on ‘his university’ and ‘intimidating people’

Liverpool students launch encampment on Abercromby Square in solidarity with Palestine

Students intend to occupy campus until the University of Liverpool meets their demands

‘Aggressive’ Liverpool students kidnapped and attacked woman over jealous Snapchat messages

The women physically assaulted the victim before warning her ‘next time don’t f*cking mess with Arabs’

The Liverpool Tab editorial team is recruiting a new editorial team – and we want YOU!

We’re recruiting for Editor in Chief, News Editor, Features Editor and Social Media Editor

Here are the 11 types of Liverpool students you’ll encounter on a Thursday night at Electrik

I think I’m the poster stealer wbu x

The ultimate third year bucket list all Liverpool students should complete before graduating

Here are 50 fun ways to spend the last term of the year – but good luck with number 28

A comprehensive guide on how to spot the students from each of Liverpool’s universities

Alexa? Play Stereotypes by Blur on Spotify

Beauty on a budget: Five essential makeup products all Liverpool students need this spring

Max out your face card this spring with these most highly recommended makeup products

How to make the most of semester three as a Liverpool Uni student experiencing a flop

If semester one and two weren’t your vibe, it’s time to make a comeback as summer approaches

These are the seven best student-friendly spots for coffee and studying in Liverpool

Semester two is the start of an academic comeback for us all