University of Lincoln has ranked as one of the most haunted unis in the UK

Are you brave enough?

University of Lincoln has placed in a study finding the most haunted UK universities, just in time for the spookiest month of the year.

In a study by The Knowledge Academy, University of Lincoln came eighth out of 59 universities with a score of 7.38 out of 10. Whilst The University of Liverpool took first place with a score of 8.73.

To work out the most haunted uni’s, The Knowledge Academy measured each uni with six main areas: university age, paranormal reports within two miles, amount of gravestones in cemeteries, cemeteries within two miles, number of listed buildings within two miles, and average years passed since listed building designation.

Each area is scored out of ten and then the average of those results is the final spooky score. According to the study, Lincoln has nearly 90,000 gravestones nearby and 23 reported paranormal reports. Enough to make you keep your wits about you for this upcoming annual witching night.

For the full results and more information, go to The Knowledge Academy’s website.