Clubbers of the week: No time to feel blue in week two

Because really, who’s going to let a little freshers’ flu get in the way of meeting Cal the Dragon?

With Freshers’ Week over, many students are coming to terms with what it means to be a proper uni student. Questions like: how many 9am’s can I miss before I start falling behind? What do these room numbers mean on my timetable? Does salad in my kebab count as a daily intake of vegetables, and will it cure me of my freshers’ flu? Nevertheless, this hasn’t stopped any of you from giving it your all every night of the week, and we have the pictures to prove it.

Album of the week

If the Proclaimers had a German counterpart, these guys would fit the bill

Runners up

Trance music kinda vibes

I imagine this would be a header used by Spotify for one of their ‘just for you’ playlists

Creeper of the week

The pro creepers pick their creepees wisely, and who better to creep upon than Bully – the bull, the myth, the legend?

Runners up

A little peace sign never hurt

This creeper was so good, I almost gave credit to Mr Moustache, she has her skills down to a fine art

Hero of the week

They say never meet your heroes unless your hero is a Tiktok superstar who’s willing to sign your shirt

Runners up

The DJ’s incredible set has entranced this hero, he doesn’t even realise his photo is being taken

They are some heroic shades, my friend

Squad of the week

This is a mega-squad if ever I did see one

Runners up

Possibly the coolest squad going – pun absolutely intended

St Trinian’s or Harry Potter, either way, this squad knows how to stick to a theme

Third Wheel of the week

An unintended third wheel, I think he was just happy to get in on a photo

Runners up

Bully may have just stolen your gal

Stunner of the week

The amount of pretty people in this photo is slightly overwhelming, our obvious winners of this week

Runners up

She’s girl bossing and no one can stop her

Smiles all around from this pair of stunners

Unhappy Clubber of the week

When you want to look like you’re having a good time but you’re still waiting to get your timetable through

Runners up

The panic of making physical contact with anyone when you remember what freshers’ kitchens look like

I think we’re witnessing a phenomenon of students napping on nights out

Dancing Queen of the week

A flock of dancing queens for our first dancing queen of the week, giving it boy band cool fellas

Runners up

Dancing queens feel the power of the music on another level, as demonstrated by this absolute queen over here

Make room, people, this queen deserves her space

WTF of the week

Why you felt the need to pose with your jager bucket on your head is beyond me but it appears to have brought you plenty of happiness

Runners up

That awkward moment when one of you goes in for a fist bump and the other goes for a high five

Are you scared of cameras? Is that why you’re pulling this face? On a separate note, you’d make a great Shaggy from Scooby-Doo

Best of the rest

This girl is feeling the tunes on a level I have never seen before

I feel like we could all learn something from this photo, we should try living in the moment as these two guys do

Photo credits: Patrick Axe @ Axholme Media Productions

Want to keep up to date to see if you make Clubbers of the week next time? Follow us on Instagram!