Here are 26 Lincoln student ‘Never Have I Evers’ that you have definitely done
26. Never have I ever got a tattoo of the Towers logo
The three years you spend at Lincoln swearing to your friends it isn’t at all like the Inbetweeners make it out to be are filled with so many defining moments. Whether that be making your way up Steep Hill for the first and last time or feedings the swans along the Brayford and naming them only to forget what they’re called and naming them again. Despite this, every Lincoln student can tell you more important things you need to do before you graduate.
We have come up with a list of 26 ‘Never Have I Evers’ that all Lincoln students have done or will do before they leave. This list is also the best to use at a pres for a quick and easy drinking game.
So how many have you actually done?
Everything you should have done as a fresher:
1. Never have I ever been to a pres in Cygnet Wharf.
2. Never have I ever got a photo with the Bull.
3. Never have I ever ran away from the geese along the Brayford.
4. Never have I ever been lost in the Minerva Building.
5. Never have I ever tripped up the Arts Bridge stairs.
6. Never have I ever been to Trebles on a Tuesday for the £1 bombs.
7. Never have I ever fallen off a Keller bench.
8. Never have I ever done a big shop at Morrison’s and almost broke my fingers walking back to my accommodation.
9. Never have I ever watched a match at Towers.
10. Never have I ever stood in the cold waiting to get into Home.
These are definite bucket list items
11. Never have I ever done an all-nighter in the Great Central Warehouse Library.
12. Never have I ever had one too many bombs at Red Five.
13. Never have I ever submitted a Lincolnfess.
14. Never have I ever lost in The Swan pub quiz.
15. Never have I ever taken a sunset over the Brayford pic.
16. Never have I ever gone to Quack and made my 9am.
17. Never have I ever attended absolutely every night out during Freshers’ Week.
18. Never have I ever passed out at pres.
19. Never have I ever beefed someone for the hall that they’re in.
20. Never have I ever done pub golf with a society.
Upping the gears a bit
21. Never have I ever got off with a BGU student.
22. Never have I ever made it into Lincoln Clubbers of the Week, but for the wrong reasons.
23. Never have I ever vomitted outside of a club.
24. Never have I ever matched with someone in your accommodation on Tinder and then had the most awkward run-ins.
25. Never have I ever hogged the poles at The Scene because you’re too sexy.
Zero to 100
26. Never have I ever got a tattoo of the Towers logo.
Related stories recommended by this writer:
• Clubbers of the Week: Keep em’ keen in week fourteen
• Five things every UoL student has thought about during storm Eunice
• This is what’s happening in Lincoln during LBGT+ History Month 2022