Walk-in Covid-19 vaccinations are available at the Engine Shed TOMORROW

First doses, second doses and boosters are all available from 10am to 7pm

A pop-up walk-in vaccination centre is open at the Engine Shed tomorrow on Thursday 13th January. No appointment is necessary and walk-ins are welcome all day between 10 am and 7 pm.

Vaccinations available include first doses, second doses and boosters and are open to all who are eligible. All people over the age of 12 in England are eligible for Covid-19 vaccinations on the NHS, with 12 to 15-year-olds requiring in-person parental consent.

Second vaccinations must only be administered eight weeks after a first Covid-19 vaccination dose, and booster jabs must be at least 91 days after your second vaccination.

Covid-19 vaccinations can also be booked online via the NHS National Booking System or by calling 119. Click here for a list of other walk in vaccination clinics this week in Lincolnshire.