Image may contain: Building, Pants, Pedestrian, Long Sleeve, Sleeve, Accessory, Sunglasses, Accessories, Apparel, Jacket, Clothing, Coat, Human, Person

We asked students what their favourite thing about living in Lincoln is

It’s small but we love it

Whether it be the nightlife, the literal walking distance of everything or just the loving community, Lincoln seems to have a place for everyone.

To celebrate everything great about our home, we asked Lincoln students exactly what it is that they love about our swan infested city.

Jess, 18, Journalism

"Everything is so close so coming to and from uni is incredibly easy. I'd also say the shops on the high street are really good, especially if you want to quickly nip to Primark."

Image may contain: Face, Female, Plant, Tree, Glasses, Accessory, Accessories, Long Sleeve, Human, Person, Apparel, Sleeve, Clothing

Love those high street bargains

Jack, 22, Magazine Journalism

"Why I like living in Lincoln? One word, Bierkelller."

Image may contain: Clothing, Apparel, Tartan, Plaid, Accessories, Glasses, Accessory, Human, Person

THE STEINS!

Callum, 22, Business and Management

"Very social community, and everything is easy to walk to. Can't forget the amazing cathedral as well."

Image may contain: Countryside, Shelter, Nature, Rural, Pants, Outdoors, Building, Clothing, Apparel, Person, Human

Steep hill is worth the pain

Joe, 18, Journalism

"Definitely the views."

Image may contain: Pants, Man, Sitting, Clothing, Apparel, Person, Human

Can't go wrong with a sunset view over the Brayford

Jade, 18, Law and Criminology

"I love the community and how safe it feels. I know that everyone wants to support each other here."

Image may contain: Girl, Photography, Portrait, Photo, Smile, Female, Human, Person, Face

We are a nice bunch

Olivia, 18, Criminology

"The sights, I really like the historic aspects of it such as the castle and cathedral, it's such a pretty city and relaxing place to live."

Image may contain: Woman, Portrait, Photo, Photography, Female, Smile, Human, Person, Face

The cathedral makes Lincoln to be fair

Martell, 23, Law

"I like how Lincoln is quiet and everything is so close together. You don't have to go to great lengths to get to places."

Image may contain: Beard, Human, Person, Face

You can literally leave the house 10 mins before a lecture

Toni, 18, Zoology

"It's great to see so much culture and beauty compact together in such a small city."

Image may contain: Girl, Glasses, Accessories, Accessory, Selfie, Woman, Indoors, Hair, Photography, Portrait, Photo, Sweater, Female, Furniture, Chair, Apparel, Clothing, Smile, Person, Face, Human

Wetherspoons is definitely part of this culture

Lucy, 18, Law

"I'd probably say the thing I love the most about Lincoln is Steep Hill. Once you get there, there's so many cute coffee shops and antique shops."

Image may contain: Woman, Shorts, Girl, Female, Apparel, Clothing, Human, Person

Don't forget the vintage pubs

Joe, 18, Sports Coaching & Development

"I like how Bierkeller lets everyone go on the table, the amazing atmosphere in there and how it has a pub vibe to it."

Image may contain: T-Shirt, Electronics, Phone, Man, Photography, Photo, Portrait, Face, Room, Indoors, Apparel, Clothing, Person, Human

Again… THE STEINS!

So apparently students in Lincoln love Bierkeller, the views and the relaxed vibe of the place the most. Who would have thought?