Are you lonely in lockdown? Sign up for King’s Goes Dating!

Celebs go dating, but make it King’s

Singles who are ready to mingle (while respecting social distancing measures, of course), THIS ONE’S FOR YOU!

Now that lockdown number two is upon us, there is absolutely no shame to admit that your love life is as uneventful as ever. Well, if that’s the case for you – have no fear, The King’s Tab’s here!

We are launching our first ever King’s Goes Dating, that will be held entirely virtually!

All you need to do is sign up using the form below (or click this link) before November 21st. Fill in the questionnaire and we will try and pair you up for a dreamy blind date with someone we think is just the perfect match for you! Leave all your dating apps behind, because King’s Goes Dating has got your back.

No matter how old you are, what you study, your sexual orientation, where you are in the world right now – you are welcome to participate and join in on the fun.

Who knows, you might end up meeting your soulmate!

Please note that in order to participate in King’s Goes Dating you must be comfortable having your name, a photo of yourself and your post-date feedback published on The Tab.