We know what type of Krispy Kreme doughnut you are based on your King’s habits

No personality test has ever been more accurate

| UPDATED Hide Images

Hurt. Shocked. Betrayed. Just three of the hundreds of feelings running through every KCL student’s mind at the news of Pret’s £1.5bn sale to the owner of Krispy Kreme. Will this change our Pret lifestyle forever?!

Our beloved sandwich-study hotspot is at risk of being transformed into Peppermint Mocha-Hazelnut Latte hell, and in case it all goes tits up, we need to have contingency plans in place. Does EAT do good coffee? Can we afford a solid Press coffee everyday?

Nobody is suggesting they’ll replace our beloved Berry Blast or Carrot & Ginger juices with unhealthy brands, but it does raise the question, will the health-kick ideology remain so strongly prevalent throughout Pret-a-Manger?

It’s time to find out exactly which doughnut you are and why. Are you a Original Glazed? Chocolate Dreamcake? Chocolate Sprinkles? Now you will be prepared knowing which Krispy Kreme to buy after your £6 Coconut Milk Pret Porridge.

Want to receive stories straight to your Whatsapp? Click here to be added to the fire King's Whatsapp chat!