10 iconic Edinburgh Uni BeReal moments we’ve all taken
Edi students, it’s time to BeReal
If you haven’t heard of BeReal, you must be living under a rock. Whether or not you’re an avid BeReal user, you’ve probably starred in a few, or at the very least noticed everyone in the library simultaneously getting their phone out to take a selfie.
But if you’re an Edi BeReal user there are some iconic moments you 100 per cent will have taken, so without further ado let’s discuss Edinburgh Uni’s most iconic BeReal moments.
1. Strutting down Middle Meadow Walk amidst the cherry blossom trees
It’s so aesthetic always.
2. Iconic Meadow picnics
Tesco meal deal for the win.
3. Right after you cook a phenomenal stir fry or pesto pasta and get to show off your mad skills
LOML = pesto pasta.
4. Squad African wrap library break
Or Nile Valley if you’re that kinda person….
5. Flat pres…
98 per cent alcohol and two per cent mixer is the only way.
6. And of course pub pres!
Watch the foam beards slowly get bigger.
7. Circuits Room at Pleasance… yawn
Really not the vibe.
8. Walking in the rain, AKA 99 per cent of Edinburgh’s BeReal
Then your fingers get wet and you struggle to use your phone, sad times.
9. However you deal with your hangover
BeReal has fully exposed my McDonalds addiction.
10. 4th floor of the library. BeReal has seen it from every angle at every time of the day
Mainly angles of me crying tbh.