Image may contain: Party, Music, Leisure Activities, Person, People, Human

Here are the best ways to celebrate the end of exams in Cardiff

It’s time to party our exam sorrows away

It's almost time to sit back, relax, and wonder how another year of uni has almost come to an end – especially since the only thing many of us have learnt is that our love for VKs simply knows no bounds.

But before we go home and start trying to half-heartedly convince our parents we won't be returning for resits, the time has come for us to bid farewell to the past year – and get absolutely smashed.

To help you to do so, we have lovingly compiled a list of all the end of exams events in Cardiff. So whether you're into 90's pop or bassline tunes, you'll be set to party into summer.

The SU -Lashtonbury

Following the Juice summer finale on the 9th of June, the SU will be going full festival for the Destination: Lashtonbury event, on Friday the 15th of June. Capping off the year, the event will include live acts, DJ's throughout, and a performance by The Stickmen. Inflatables and giveaways will be available and each room will be individually themed.

The Taf will also be acting as a stock exchange and will be open all day – no ticket required, advanced tickets to the event will be £5.00 and last entry will be at 1:30am.

Image may contain: Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure

Tiger Tiger – Vibe End of Exams Extravaganza

On Friday the 8th of June, Tiger Tiger will be hosting a massive end of exams blowout featuring the best of all things urban. Standard tickets are £5.00, and VIP are £7.00

Pryzm – Smack Summer Courtyard

This one is free, which is always a bonus at the end of the year when our student loan has dried up. This includes a free BBQ at the courtyard of Eclipse Student Accomodation, a VK on arrival, followed by free entry to Smack at Pryzm before 11pm. A great event for those on a budget and those who aren't, the BBQ kicks off at 7:30 on the 1st of June.

Undertone – Pull Up End of Exams Blowout

Taking place at 10 Feet Tall, Undertone will be holding an end of exams celebration on Thursday the 7th of June from 10:00pm – 3:00am. Offering bassline beats till 12:00am, then switching to exclusively rollers and jump till 3:00am; boasting multiple DJs. Tickets are £3.00 if you tag your name on the event page, and £5.00 on the door.

Revolution – Ginfest 2018

Revs will be functioning as normal with their weekly Friday like you earned it event, with happy hour from 5:00pm – 9:00pm and DJs from 6:00pm. However they will now be pairing it with their 'Ginfest' which means exciting new drinks and deals will be added to the menu including Sunrise Punches, Go Sloes, Passionfruit Mogintos and Glug Jugs.

Chicken Shop – Brooklyn Zoo

The final Brooklyn Zoo of the summer is also celebrating the end of exams by linking up with Chicken Shop for a pre-party on the 7th of June. Chicken Shop is being loaded with a sound system, and as if that's not enough, all tickets include a free chicken and chips. The party will also be livestreamed so the masses can appreciate the 'hip hop in a chicken shop'. Tickets are £6.00 and do not include entry to Welsh Club.

Clwb Ifor Bach – End of Term Turn Up

On Thursday the 7th of June, Welsh Club will be hosting the final Brooklyn Zoo before summer – the entire club will be open, offering hip-hop and grime in the main room, and a brand new strictly RnB bangers vibe downstairs. Tickets are on their last release and are £8.00

Image may contain: Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure, Person, People, Human

CYNT Warehouse w. Artwork

CYNT are returning with their annual warehouse party on the 9th of June, running from 6:00pm- 1:00am. The party will be headlined by Artwork with the venue yet to be announced. Ticket prices range from £13.00 to £17.00 depending on how fast you buy them, although buy your tickets as soon as possible as previous shows have sold out very quickly.

Image may contain: Trademark, Logo

Depot in The Castle

So not technically an end of exams event, however still a great way to kick off summer. Depot are holding a festival in the grounds of Cardiff Castle on the 2nd of June. It runs from 12:00pm to 11:00pm and will be offering local street food and live music including Sister Sledge, The Fratellis, and a special guest which is still to be announced. Prices vary but a standard ticket is £37.43.

Revolution – Mode End of Year Extravaganza

Two pound gin, two pound guest list, what more could you want? The Revolution end of year extravaganza will be on Tuesday the 5th of June.

Soda – End of Term Blowout

Soda, I know it's Met territory but where else is going to offer £1.50 shots and £2 VK's on a Sunday. To finish off exam period in style, Soda Sundays hosts an End of Term Blowout on the 18th June with a round of VK's for groups of 10 or more. Winner winner if you ask me.

Image may contain: Working Out, Sports, Sport, Fitness, Exercise, Person, People, Human

Hands up for cheap VK's

So congrats on surviving yet another year of uni (or perhaps even finishing uni altogether!) hopefully here you'll find an event to help you start your summer off right.

If all else fails guys, there's always the final Lash on the 13th of June.