Best Dressed: Brookes at the Oxford Union

The world’s most famous debating society and celebrity haunt hosted an evening for Brookes students joining this year. The Tab was there to witness the style highs and fashion crimes.

Manu Pillai, 1st Year Architecture.  Manu from Clive Booth pulls off a speckled wool suit from Asos. In all his wisdom Manu says “Just do you”.

Verity Winterburn, 3rd Year Geography & International Relations. Verity has a taste for the finer things in life. Her favourite shop is Ballroom in St. Clements. She says “Always have a vintage piece in your wardrobe”.

Owain Caruana-Davies, 3rd Year Architect. Owain renowned for his chiselled jaw line likes to model in his spare time. This summer he worked at Calvin Klein and his go-to shop is Zara. 

Holly Mills, 1st Year Interior Architecture. Holly embraces her inner mod in a polka-dot dress and leather biker jacket. Her favourite shop is Topshop. She says “A comfortable outfit is paramount. Otherwise you won’t be able to pull it off”.

Charles Lockhart, 3rd Year Geography & Business Management. Fashion criminal Charles says “Carry a bowtie at all times”. He is an avid buyer at charity shops. The legend self-tied his bowtie in record time just for The Brookes Tab!