Your best buys from the Vintage Kilo Sale

Check out their swag

Hundreds of eagle-eyed bargain hunters were at the Vintage Kilo Sale at Paintworks last weekend to ransack the rails and get their hands on some serious vintage gems.

Hosted by Judy’s Vintage Fair, the event was a huge success and there were some great bargains to be had. But what were people most happy to get their hands on?

Kathryn bought this over-sized shirt – perfect for layering under jumpers when you’re feeling chilly this Christmas. She described the fair as “fun, magical and crazy”.

Dan bought this understated camel coat, describing the fair as “organised, vibrant and touchy-feely”. We think he meant because of all the clothes…

Jessica also went for a jacket, this time a versatile pastel blue number that will quickly brighten up any outfit.

Finn chose an oversized logo t-shirt; the perfect piece to throw on for a laid-back look. For him the fair was “interesting, exciting and new”. That last point can’t have been about the clothes.

Georgie’s favourite find was a silky, textured shirt. She chose to describe the event as “trendy, varied and super cheap!”

As for me? I loved this chunky lilac jumper – the ultimate winter staple. In three words, I would describe the fair as “bargainous, stylish and bustling”.

Don’t miss out on upcoming vintage fairs in Bristol by checking the Facebook page for Judy’s Vintage Fair and visiting their website!