Image may contain: Cup

Taco Bell is opening in Bournemouth next week

Only one week to wait!

Get ready to salsa as Taco Bell has announced it will be opening it's first restaurant in Bournemouth next week.

The venue will be opening on Wednesday 18th April at 10:30am, according to their Facebook page.

The Mexican restaurant has confirmed that it will open on the popular Old Christchurch Road – the perfect spot for after you've hit the shops.

Image may contain: Drink, Beverage

They posted this photo on their Facebook page in March, but updated it to include the date over the weekend. AND IT'S OPENING NEXT WEEK.

Tacos, nachos and those delicious chocadillas will be just some of the items on the menu.

The first 100 customers will even get an exclusive t-shirt.

It is fair to say that Bournemouth has gone into overload, and certainly cannot contain the excitement.

The Mexican specialist restaurant is as popular in America as Nando's is in the UK, with their first branch opening in 1962. Taco Bell arrived in the UK in the late 1980s, and now have numerous restaurants across the country.

They mainly offer cheap meal deals of drinks, sides, and a burrito. One of the most popular is The Big Bell Box, which offers a fajita burrito, a taco, a side, drink, and churros for around £6.79.

Vegan options are available, with their famous '7 Layer Burrito' which hosts Mexican rice, lettuce, tomatoes and guacamole served in a tortilla with beans.

Remember – Wednesday 18th April at 10:30am. Put it in your diary.