These are the top places in Bournemouth you should be drinking if you want to see a doggo

Such good boys everywhere

It's arguable that the two best things in life are alcohol and doggos. So, it would be pretty difficult to think of anything better than somewhere you can get totally bevvied, whilst also petting a pupper or two.

These are the places in Bournemouth that will let you do just that, as they allow fluffy pawed bundles of fur through their doors to enjoy a pint just as much as humans, chin chin.

more cofffeeeee

A post shared by K I N G the chow (@heyitsladeandking) on

Flirt Cafe Bar

Flirt literally love the canines just as much as any other customer. Just a quick insta search can show you that dogs literally are all over this place. And – it's right in the centre of town at The Triangle. Pawfect.

Hanging out at our fave place in the sun! #Bournemouth

A post shared by Sam Sheldon (@s.amanthas) on

Made a new friend 🐶❤️ #puppy #9weeks #loveher #cutie

A post shared by Laura Jane (@laurastar1989) on

Aruba

Granted, you'd probably have to sit outside but what's more picturesque than 2-4-1 cocktails overlooking the beach with your four legged best friend? Tell me because I don't think there's an answer.

Reef Encounter

Boscombe is quirky and cool and somewhere different to go, and turns out, the cafe-bars there love dogs too. Plus, there's live music for them to woof along too if they're more musically inclined.

#puppylove #toffee #outforcoffee #walks

A post shared by Amy-Angela Barnard (@amyangelabarnard) on

Conto Lounge

At some point in your BU life you'll live in Winton, and that means there's doggos on your doorstep!! It may not be the cheapest drinking spot in the area but when there's a lil pup looking up at you with those big puppy dog eyes does it really matter?

First family meal done 👯🐶/🐭 #rokothemousedog #welovehim

A post shared by Jo Chastney (@0_joc_0) on

Cosy Club

Set over three floors, this vintage yet bright pub definitely have bright marketing executives too. Dogs are very cosy.

Inferno

Cheap and cheerful, right by halls, monster breakfasts and burgers and pooches galore. This place is a student and doggo favourite. I'm moving in.

#Chewbacca #chewie and the #love of his life #Bacon #puppy #instapuppy #dog #instadog @flirtcafebar

A post shared by Parrésa (@parresahanover) on

#missingthisguy #puppy #puppylove #instapuppy #instadog #dog #chewbacca #chewie @flirtcafebar

So it looks like Bournemouth are a town of dog lovers, and whether you have one yourself or are just looking for a furry friend to join your sesh – you're never short of venues in our lil seaside paradise.

Bournemouth University