Here are cheapest flights abroad from Birmingham for your reading week holiday

You’re telling me I can get to Spain and back for £16?

With many students affected by strikes and the Havoc of Storm Eunice, I’m sure we could all do with a well deserved break from Birmingham.

However, having a holiday on a student budget seems like a myth but there are multiple cheap flights across the month of March from Birmingham airport. For most of us it is probably cheaper to hop on a plane across Europe than it is to get a cross country train back home.

Here are a list of the cheapest return flights across March run by Ryanair (in price order). We have also included the average price of pint and double mixer in that country and the forecasted temperature (in degree Celsius) for next week, as that’s obviously the most important detail you need to know.

Barcelona

This might be one for the lads, as you could make a quick visit to the famous Barcelona F.C. stadium on your travels. Make sure you visit the Sagrada Familia and the infamous Gaudi houses too.

Return flight: £15.98

Price of  a pint: £2.50

Price of double vodka mixer (coke): £5.84

Forecasted temperature: 11°

Enjoy the stunning views of Barca

Ibiza

A classic party destination that every British young adult should attend at least once in their life, get it crossed off the bucket list whilst flights are so cheap. Fab on tour anyone?

Return flight: £15.98

Price of  a pint: £3.34

Price of double vodka mixer (red bull): £5.84

Forecasted temperature: 11°

Girls holiday anyone?

Katowice

This is a perfect destination for some sight seeing and to snap a few insta worthy pics as there are so many sight seeing destinations such as the Wyspianski Silesian Theatre, Silesian Museum, the Katowice Cathedral and many more.

Return flight: £15.98

Price of  a pint: £1.46

Price of double vodka mixer: £3.30

Forecasted temperature: 3°

A coffee in the sun would hit different rn

Palma de Mallorca

Living in Brum, one of the most land locked cities in the country, I’m sure it is a safe assumption to say that many of us have not been to a beach in months, if not years. This makes Palma de Mallorca the perfect location as it is filled with beautiful beaches. Luckily, the forecast for Palma de Mallorca next week is the hottest out of all the locations listed.

Return flight: £15.98

Price of  a pint: £2.09

Price of double vodka mixer: £5.84

Forecasted temperature: 13°

Well it certainly isn’t Birmingham

Rhodes

Rhodes has a bit of everything depending what you are after. There is medieval architecture to admire, beaches and wineries to visit, sophisticated bars, many clubs and much more.

Return flight: £15.98

Price of  a pint: £2.92

Price of double vodka mixer: £5.00

Forecasted temperature: 12°

Just want a fancy cocktail on the beach, is that too much to ask?

Warsaw

Warsaw is a unique city and known as the cultural capital of Poland. One of the most popular attraction in Warsaw is the many jazz concerts. Listening to Jazz whilst walking round Warsaw > doing an all-nighter in the library.

Return flight: £15.98

Price of  a pint:

Price of double vodka mixer:

Forecasted temperature: 3°

Vilnius

Vilnius is the capital city of Lithuania and it the largest medieval town in central Eastern Europe. A fun fact about Vilnius: in 1997 a group of artists tried to declare their district of the city as an independent state.

Return flight: £19.98

Price of  a pint: £2.20

Price of double vodka mixer: £4.39

Forecasted temperature: 1°

Verona

For all the Shakespeare lovers out there I hope you know why you should be visiting Verona! It is a quintessential Italian city with lots to offer.

Return flight: £22.78

Price of  a pint: £4.17

Price of double vodka mixer: £4.17

Forecasted temperature: 10°

‘In fair Verona, where we lay our scene”

Milan

If you are interest in fashion, Milan is the place for you. It is one of the fashion capitals of the world and annually hosts the Milan Fashion Week. You can live out your material gworl fantasies IRL.

Return flight: £25.98

Price of  a pint: £4.16

Price of double vodka mixer: £9.17

Forecasted temperature: 9°

Become a person of culture in reading week